The founder of Onlifans, the CRIPTO Foundation submits an offer for the late scene to purchase tiktok

Author: Anna Tong
Startup leading team Stokeli, founder with content for adult social media to submit a late phase plan to gain a short video application tiktok from Chinese ownership, the two of them said the two of them on Wednesday.
The intention of the offer was sent this week at the White House of the ZOOP, a new company Milka Stokeli, and the HBAR Foundation, which manages the treasury box office of Hedera Criptocurrenci.
While only in the form of pornography is known mainly, Zoop is the main course and family, and gives most of its income to those who set up at the location, rewarding them to conduct a user engagement.
“Our offer for tiktok is not only about the change of ownership, it is about creating a new paradigm in which creators and their communities used directly from the value they create” “Zoo Co-founder RJ Phillips told Reuters.
The partners cooperate with the investor consortium, Phillips said. He refused to provide details of the offer or investors who supported him.
Amazon also put an offer for the purchase of ticktok on Wednesday, on Wednesday, a new York Times reported.
US President Donald Trump is expected on Wednesday to consider a ticktop proposal to decide the fate of an application used by 170 million Americans. The biteTesance faces deadline 5. April to sell tiktok or confront American ban on the basis of national security bases under the American law who entered into force on 19. January.
The law went through broad bipartisan support last year, reflects the concern in Washington that Tiktokovo is the ownership of the Chinese government and that Beijing could use the application to implement the implementation operations.
Lawyers of tuntoka claim that the ban is unlawfully threatens that Americans approach foreign media in contrast to the first amendments of the American Constitution, which guarantees freedom of speech.
Trump delayed law enforcement by 5. April after attending a function in January to get time to shepork. He said he could further extend the deadline.
Talks about tantok draped around the plan for the largest non-Chinese investors in the sign of the basis to raise their roles and acquire American application operation, Reuters reported.
Trump said that last month was that his administration was in contact with four different groups on the potential agreement of ticktok, without identification.
In the approximately selling sales of ticktok, the white house plays the role of investment bank, with the American Vice President JD Vance drives auction.
(Reporting from Anna Tong in San Francisco; Editing Kenneth Lee and Richard Chang)
(Tagstotranslate) tiktok
https://media.zenfs.com/en/reuters.com/dd343b24c61e944ec5cd8fe14acd6fbc
2025-04-02 20:35:00